- Spaying and neutering are safe, simple surgeries that stop animals from reproducing
- One unneutered male can impregnate dozens of females
- Spaying and neutering reduces or eliminates the risk of certain types of cancer than can kill your pet and are expensive to treat
- Spaying and neutering may eliminate undesirable behaviors such as fighting, spraying and roaming. This in turn help prevent injury and veterinary expenses
- Dogs do not become less protective of the guardians or homes as a result of being altered
- Neutering does not make your male pet less ‘masculine’. On the contrary it prevents male feminizing syndrome by preventing estrogen-secreting testicular tumors.
- Spaying and neutering are not ‘unnatural’ but humane and life affirming means of ending the tragedy of having to euthanize healthy, adoptable pets due to overpopulation
- Spaying and neutering are affordable. If you need financial assistance to pay for spay/neuter services, there are a range of great programs in the Livingston area to help you, call 222-2134 to learn more.
DON’T DELAY – SPAY AND NEUTER TODAY!!